Wednesday 12 September 2012

Upcoming Dynamic Educator

 Good Morning Everyone..:) First and foremost,let me introduce myself to all the readers of my blog..I was named as Jeeivita Kathirvelu Pillai by my parents and my birthday falls on Christmas.Initially, I wanted to be a lawyer but due to my love for English, I took up teaching instead.Now,I am beginning my first baby steps to be an educator in the near future to help those who wanted to excel in academic field especially in English Language.I would like to tell myself that,I am here in University Malaysia Sabah to learn how to teach people English Language.My task does not end there,I ought to be a good role model for the upcoming students and kids who wish to follow my steps.I am here to fulfill my parents dream and I want to concentrate this four years to develop my skills and to master the art of teaching.I am still in the process of learning and I would like to learn a lot unlike being a robotic material which just memorizes and deletes whenever it want to.As an educator,I have set few goals to achieve.My principle: Love All,Serve All. That's a simple introduction of mine. :)












No comments: